Re: [RFH] aeonbits-owner and capsule-maven-nextflow

Am Thu, Dec 22, 2022 at 04:07:45PM +0100 schrieb Pierre Gruet:
> I am planning to take care of both soon!

Thanks.

> In passing: what do you think of the current RC bug of pplacer? It would
> cause the removal of sepp and tipp which seem to have quite a few users, but
> I am not sure of the direction to take to fix it.

My upgrade of mcl has caused this problem unfortunately.  If we do not
get help from upstream with the OCaml support for mcl we will not be
able to keep pplacer.  This is not an optimal situation but since mcl is
some popular software in some fields its preferable to have the latest
version here.