Re: [RFH] aeonbits-owner and capsule-maven-nextflow

Hi Nilesh and everyone,

Le 22/12/2022 à 14:21, Nilesh Patra a écrit :
Hi Pierre, all,

Recent rebuilds have led to bug reports #1026659 and #1026764 for aeonbits-owner and capsule-maven-nextflow
respectively.
As you might have guessed, both of them are java packages and I've quite frankly been unable to figure
out these on my own so far.

Could you please take care of them?

Sure! Also Andreas wrote to me about aeonbits-owner recently. I have had little time since then, but I can say capsule-maven-nextflow is not worrying as I fixed similar issues in other packages. aeonbits-owner needs more investigation as nothing obvious comes at first glance. But I am sure there will be an easy fix.

I am planning to take care of both soon!

Thanks!

You're welcome!

In passing: what do you think of the current RC bug of pplacer? It would cause the removal of sepp and tipp which seem to have quite a few users, but I am not sure of the direction to take to fix it.

Cheers,

--
Pierre