Re: [Advent bug squashing] Re: PIQUE

On 04/12/2022 05:35, Andreas Tille wrote:
[...]
PS: Will you join our sprint in January?

Hi, Andreas.

Sorry, I missed your "PS" :-)

I would like to join the Debian-Med Sprint, but I'm not sure yet what my commitments will be in January. I'll come if I can, because I would like to resurrect our Debian-Med "bio-linux" package and also have a go at packaging the "hyb" RNA-seq pipeline I developed with Greg Kudla:

https://github.com/gkudla/hyb
Bye,

  Tony.

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis@minke-informatics.co.uk