Re: [help] vdjtools autopkgtest fails

Hi Andreas,

Le 27/11/2022 à 07:07, Andreas Tille a écrit :
Hi Pierre,

when fixing the watch file I stumbled upon an autopkgtest error[1].
Do you have an idea what might be wrong here?

At last I found classpath issues in the build, and I could provide a cleaner way to build the jar which was previously a fat one with all dependencies bundled inside. Addressing these two issues allowed me to get a passing autopkgtest.

Also I made some other significant changes and uploaded.

It seems an autopkgtest can be useful also for a package in non-free :)

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/vdjtools/-/jobs/3581757

Have a good day,

--
Pierre