Re: Help for unifrac autopkgtest needed

Hi Étienne,

Am Sat, Dec 03, 2022 at 10:46:26PM +0100 schrieb Étienne Mollier:

> Probably nothing outstanding, liblapacke introduced the ztrsyl3_
> in its version 3.11 and unifrac built against that, but the test
> might have run against liblapacke 3.10 in testing which didn't
> have this symbal.

Sounds like a sensible explanation.  However, I checked again the debci
log[1] and compared with Salsa CI[2].  Both are mentioning lapacke 3.11
in the package installation section.  Salsa CI passes the test while
debci is failing.  May be waiting a bit longer can help and the
skikit-learn issue is interfering the migration anyway.

[2] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/unifrac/-/jobs/3595307