Re: Possibility of In-person sprints in 2023?

Hi again,

[...]
Thanks for confirming.  Sascha, did you had any success when asking for
rooms we could use?

I will bring it up again and let you know ASAP.

I have been in touch with our front desk and it looks like a meeting at my employer here is doable in principle, given the same conditions as last time. So I guess Berlin could be an option.

I'd prefer to wait until I have some confirmation in writing before making a reservation -- do we already have some idea of a timeframe I can communicate?

Cheers
Sascha