Re: Possibility of In-person sprints in 2023?

Hi everyone,

Le 29/10/2022 à 21:28, Nilesh Patra a écrit :
Hi,

I suppose sprints in 2021 and 2022 have been virtual so far due to COVID.
There were some COVID related sprints in 2020 as well.

Is there a possibilty to have an in-person debian-med sprint in 2023?
Would someone be interested in it, or so?

Thanks for bringing in the idea, I know it was discussed also in the online meeting of today.

Personally I would welcome such in-person event for our team and I would happily join. I trust this is much better than an online event for the team.

Thanks!

Cheers,

--
Pierre