Re: Htslib plugins [EXT]

On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 06:38:56PM +0200, ?tienne Mollier wrote:
> If I run the test suite standalone (e.g. in autopkgtest), then
> the disabled test now passes, no problem.  I guess I need a mean
> to get to the plugins while they are not installed yet (e.g. in
> package building context).  In any case this is promising.

You can manually set the HTS_PATH environment variable to include the
build directory, so those tests would work pre-installed.  I thought
our Makefile already did this infact, but it sets it to ".".  Maybe if
you have some out-of-tree building going on that would break.

James

--
James Bonfield (jkb@sanger.ac.uk)
The Sanger Institute, Hinxton, Cambs, CB10 1SA

--
 The Wellcome Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research