Re: BART 0.8.0

Hi Andreas,

Am Sonntag, den 09.10.2022, 09:39 +0200 schrieb Martin Uecker:
> Hi Andreas,

> > Seems there are build issues on some architectures:
> >
> >    https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=bart
> >
> > Could you have a look?
>
> Yes, the issue is numerical unit tests failing on
> some archs. This not entirely surprising as we had this
> before, and we added *many* new tests in this version.
>
> I will see that it get it running on some ARM64 myself
> and then push some fixes.

Ok, I pushed some changes which should address this.
There was some issue affecting 32bit archs
and also some other issue we could reproduce
on ARM64. This is still under investigation but
turning off some optimizations seems to fix it
for now.

There also is the issue that some autopkgtests
were sometimes failing. I tried to address this
too.

For bart-cuda I also changed the build dependency
to g++-11 and maybe this works now with the new
nvidia-toolkit

So please upload bart and bart-cuda. Thank you!

Martin