Re: BART 0.8.0

Hi Andreas,

Am Freitag, den 07.10.2022, 15:18 +0200 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> Hi Martin,
>
> Am Sat, Oct 01, 2022 at 02:45:21PM +0200 schrieb Martin Uecker:
> > I updated the Debian packages for BART (bart and bart-cuda)
> > to our new upstream version.
>
> Thanks a lot for preparing these packages which I just uploaded.

Thank you! I assume the bart package is still being processed?

> > This time I also managed to run the CI on salsa for bart-cuda
> > There are still some failures, but it seems ok to me.
>
> I admit in my local pbuilder I also observed issues but it seems
> to be OK in Salsa CI.
>
> > Please upload if it looks ok to you.
>
> Is there any reason to stick to gcc-10.  I'm not sure when this
> GCC version will be removed - but sooner or later this will be
> the case.

This was caused by nvcc not being compatible with newer
version of GCC, but it seems a new version of
nvidia-cuda-toolkit is now in sid, so we could try
updating the build dependencies:

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1016625#65

I will do this soon, but probably wait in case other issues
emerge with the new packages.

Martin