Re: [GSoC 2022 Final Report] Quality assurance for biological and medical applications inside Debian

Hi Bilal,

Thank you for all your contributions, that's quite an impressive
amount of work that you did in the past year.  The autopkgtests
you wrote are already of great help today to validate packages
for the upcoming Debian release and identify early regressions
when introducing newer versions of packages, for themselves and
for their dependencies.

Looking forward for future contributions,
Have a nice day,  :)
Étienne.

Steffen Moeller, on 2022-09-15:

--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da