Re: [GSoC 2022 Final Report] Quality assurance for biological and medical applications inside Debian

On 14 September 2022 8:31:23 pm IST, Mohd Bilal <mdbilal@disroot.org> wrote:
>Hello team \o/ ,
>
>I'm Mohammed Bilal and I've been the GSoC intern working with the Debian Med Team during 2022 and the one who've been bugging this mailing list for the past few months. [...]

Thank you Bilal for all the work you've done with the GSoC project, and also otherwise (like helping w/ gitlab, taking care of libgit etc) and your work is very valuable.

I was especially happy to see another person from India contribute to the med team in a nice capacity, and I thank you for choosing the med-team project as your GSoC project, given that there were a few others in pipeline too, I couldn't be happier.

I hope you had fun working in med team all this while, and I sincerely hope that you'd stick around with us.

Warm regards and hugs,

--
Best,
Nilesh