Re: spades: truspades command deprecation since v3.15

On 7/24/22 12:55 PM, Étienne Mollier wrote:
   * Is it still worth testing/fixing truspades, given that
     getting it sorted does not look very obvious on first sight,
     or should I just comment out truspades self-test in the
     autopkgtest?

If it is unsupported then it probably isn't worth our time either.

   * Should I drop a NEWS item to notify end users?

While it gives a warning, IMHO it still does not hurt to add in a NEWS entry to
notify the users.

PS: I am not a user of the package, but only suggesting here.

--
Regards,
Nilesh