Re: Added autopkgtest for biomaj3-cli,gdcm

On 7/7/22 2:14 PM, Mohd Bilal wrote:

On 7/4/22 19:54, Nilesh Patra wrote:

Unfortunately that is not an autopkgtest, only a smoke test (which does nothing more than an `import`)
Can you add in a proper test for it?

Sorry. I added the smoke test by looking at other biomaj packages. I've checked the docs[5] seems like it needs a proper biomaj installation with a mongodb database to run biomaj-cli.

Too much hassle. I will upload as-is then. But please keep in mind for future packages you work on in the GSoC project
to add in _real_ autopkgtests and not smoke.

--
Best,
Nilesh