Re: Added autopkgtest for biomaj3-cli,gdcm

On 7/4/22 5:28 PM, Mohd Bilal wrote:
Hello team,

I've added autopkgtest for biomaj3-cli[1]

Unfortunately that is not an autopkgtest, only a smoke test (which does nothing more than an `import`)
Can you add in a proper test for it?

and gdcm[2]. Requesting someone to review and sponsor these changes.

Please incorporate the suggestion from Mathieu's mail.

Also I'm trying to add autopkgtest for elastix but I'm blocked by a build failure in the CI. It looks like a problem with CI to me.Can anyone help in fixing this build failure[3] ?

You might want to quickly skim via this thread[4] -- it is about the exact same problem with the same package :)

[1] - https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/biomaj3-cli
[2] - https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/gdcm
[3] - https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/elastix/-/jobs/2949944
[4]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2022/01/msg00006.html