Re: ncbi-igblast - compiles so much redundant general NCBI bits - wrong source tree?

Hi Aaron,

Am Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 04:13:54PM -0400 schrieb Aaron M. Ucko:
> Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org> writes:
>
> > ERR [127] --  [util/lmdb] lmdb_test.sh 1     (unparsable timing stats)
>
> Please try declaring a build dependency on time.
>
> FTR, my previous suggestion (switching from --with-dll to --without-dll)
> addressed an unrelated concern Steffen had raised, namely using a very
> similar set of private shared libraries to what ncbi-blast+ has.

This hint enabled me to finally build the package.  Unfortunately there
are lots of lintian errors[1].  I think I'll be able to deal with the
RUNPATH issues (if I would have time which is not the case the next
three days).

I'm more concerned about

E: ncbi-igblast source: license-problem-json-evil c++/include/misc/jsonwrapp/rapidjson11/license.txt
E: ncbi-igblast source: source-is-missing c++/src/html/ncbi_menu.js
E: ncbi-igblast source: source-is-missing c++/src/html/ncbi_menu_dnd.js
E: ncbi-igblast source: source-is-missing c++/src/html/ncbi_menu_dyn.js

Is there any chance to replace json-evil and drop the *.js files?

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/ncbi-igblast/-/jobs/2594875#L26