Re: ncbi-igblast - compiles so much redundant general NCBI bits - wrong source tree?

Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org> writes:

> This hint enabled me to finally build the package.  Unfortunately there

Glad to hear it!

> are lots of lintian errors[1].  I think I'll be able to deal with the
> RUNPATH issues (if I would have time which is not the case the next
> three days).

Please try adding --without-runpath to the configuration flags.

> I'm more concerned about

Long story short, these are all false positives; I'd suggest copying
debian/source/lintian-overrides from ncbi-blastplus.

> E: ncbi-igblast source: license-problem-json-evil c++/include/misc/jsonwrapp/rapidjson11/license.txt

As this file explains, the problematic JSON license applies only to a
jsonchecker subtree NCBI already doesn't redistribute.

> E: ncbi-igblast source: source-is-missing c++/src/html/ncbi_menu.js
> E: ncbi-igblast source: source-is-missing c++/src/html/ncbi_menu_dnd.js
> E: ncbi-igblast source: source-is-missing c++/src/html/ncbi_menu_dyn.js

These (short!) files have somewhat long lines, but TTBOMK are meant to
be edited directly as needed.

Thanks for checking!

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu