Re: 20 years of Debian Med list :-) and suggested sprint date

Greetings,

Étienne Mollier, on 2022-01-24:
> Andreas Tille, on 2022-01-24:
> > Since 11 years we are doing team sprints - preferably face to face
> > but last year it was not possible and thus we did it online.  Same
> > seems to be true for this year.  I'd suggest a three days meeting
> > either from
> >
> >     Friday 11.2. - Sunday 13.2.   or
> >     Friday 18.2. - Sunday 20.2.
> >
> > We can use
> >
> >     https://app.element.io/#/room/#_oftc_#debian-ftp:matrix.org
> >
> > as meeting space and can do Jitsi meetings every second hour as
> > we did last year.
> >
> > I'd be happy if people who intend to join would confirm joining
> > the sprint and what date might be prefered.
>
> I will take the day off to join for sure.  Both dates are fine
> by me at the moment.

It turned out that, like Pierre, the first slot would fit better
in my calendar, from 2022-02-11 to 2022-02-13.  Hope to see you
soon in any case!

Thanks Andreas for having taken the time to schedule the sprint!

Have a nice day,  :)
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da