Re: 20 years of Debian Med list :-) and suggested sprint date

Dear all,

Le 24/01/2022 à 16:09, Andreas Tille a écrit :
Hi folks,

on Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:59:11 +0100 the first mail to this list was
sent[1].  So somehow we can celebrate some anniversary. :-)

Great :-) Happy to celebrate this!

Since 11 years we are doing team sprints - preferably face to face
but last year it was not possible and thus we did it online.  Same
seems to be true for this year.  I'd suggest a three days meeting
either from

     Friday 11.2. - Sunday 13.2.   or
     Friday 18.2. - Sunday 20.2.

February 18th is a heavy day in my day job agenda, so I would be happier with the first range of dates. But if you select the second one no worry, I will join as much as possible in any case.

We can use

     https://app.element.io/#/room/#_oftc_#debian-ftp:matrix.org

as meeting space and can do Jitsi meetings every second hour as
we did last year.

I'd be happy if people who intend to join would confirm joining
the sprint and what date might be prefered.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2002/01/msg00000.html

Warm regards,

--
Pierre