Re: [help #218346] Porting pftools to pcre2

Hi Sebastien,

On 1/26/22 7:32 PM, Sebastien Moretti via RT wrote:
Hi Nilesh

Thierry is not longer working at the SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics, nor for the pftools.

The official repository for the pftools is now https://github.com/sib-swiss/pftools3
There were already several fixes done there since Thierry left.

ACK, that's where we are pulling from (in debian) the latest version is 3.2.11

Moving to PCRE2 is a very good idea.
Did you have already test it with the pftools?

So, you'd need to port pftools to pcre2 code, and that's what this request ticket is for :-))
If you could do the needful, I could help test it with our packages.

Regards,
Nilesh