Re: Acquiring Dental RVG on Linux

On Tue, Dec 21, 2021 at 11:17:02AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Given that you are programming in Python I'd recommend PIL to do some
> image processing.  If you want to do some post-processing possibly
> ImageMagick is your friend.

Sure, that helps. I'll use either of these once I figure out the
transformation.

My main problem right now is to figure out the transformation that a
proprietary system is doing, from the pre and post samples. Will perhaps
need multiple such samples with different exposure settings, but for now
have attached one pre-post pair in my last mail.

--
Mayuresh