Re: Moving python-bioblend to med-team?

Please go ahead - thank you both. If there is any particular action for
me to perform then please ping me, preferably with a respective tag in
the subject line.

Best
Steffen

On 19.12.21 12:05, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi Nilesh and Steffen,

Am Sun, Dec 19, 2021 at 01:36:50PM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
python-bioblend is maintained on DPT, however it seems to be made for the
purpose of interacting with galaxy project's APIs.
Hence I was wondering if it is of our interest?
I'm absolutely in favour of this.

It has also not seen uploads for a long time, and I was wondering if it makes sense to
move it here.

I wanted to fix a problem on this package as well.
Please go for it - usually Steffen agrees to those kind of moves
and I think he is currently very busy.