Re: please kindly review: r-bioc-fishpond -- Fishpond: differential transcript and gene expression with

On 10.12.21 07:15, Andreas Tille wrote:
Am Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 03:07:51AM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
On Thu, Dec 09, 2021 at 08:32:46PM +0100, Steffen Möller wrote:
Hello this goes out to Andreas in particular,
I hope you do not mind me taking over (have a few spare cycles)
I definitely encourage everybody to take over anything that was
addressed to me in particular! ;-)

Same here :) And I have another one . I just prepared this ITP

for r-bioc-txdb.hsapiens.ucsc.hg19.knowngene and when I wanted to inject
it found that it is already existing at

https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-bioc-txdb.hsapiens.ucsc.hg19.knowngene

in a "debian folder only" stage and 4 years old.

You do not mind if I somehow adopt that?

Best,
Steffen

Uploaded after a few changes.
Thanks a lot