Subject: ITP: r-bioc-fishpond -- Fishpond: differential transcript and gene _expression_ with
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 15:29:05 +0100
From: Steffen Moeller <moeller@debian.org>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <submit@bugs.debian.org>

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

Package: wnpp
Owner: Steffen Moeller <moeller@debian.org>
Severity: wishlist

* Package name : r-bioc-fishpond
Version : 2.0.1+ds
Upstream Author : Anzi Zhu,
* License : GPL-2
Programming Lang: GNU R
Description : Fishpond: differential transcript and gene _expression_ with
inferential replicates
Fishpond contains methods for differential transcript
and gene _expression_ analysis of RNA-seq data using inferential
replicates for uncertainty of abundance quantification,
as generated by Gibbs sampling or bootstrap sampling. Also the
package contains utilities for working with Salmon and Alevin
quantification files.

Remark: This package is maintained by Debian R Packages Maintainers at
https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-bioc-fishpond