Re: Any help to get pydicom build welcome

Hi Mathieu,

Mathieu Malaterre, on 2021-12-08:
> Could you re-run the above test within gdb ? I would need a `bt full`
> to have some idea to get started.
>
> Eg:
>
> $ gdb python3 ....path/to/pytdicom/test

Sure, the backtrace is half a meg large, so compressed and
attached.  Obtained from pydicom source code directory using:

	$ export DEBUGINFOD_URLS='https://debuginfod.debian.net'
	$ export PYTHONPATH=.
	$ gdb --args python3 -m pytest pydicom/tests/test_encoders.py
	(gdb) run
	(gdb) bt full

My impression by looking at it to unroll is that something seems
caught in a recursive loop.

In hope this helps,
Have a nice day,  :)
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da