Re: sra-sdk is lacking libngs

Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org> writes:

> Real life is taking over for me this week - so if you think this is
> somehow ready please feel free to upload.

It hadn't been quite ready yet, but I got it ready now (complete with a
quick update to today's point release) and proceeded with an upload.

The reason a portion of the autopkgtest was still failing turned out to
be that VDB 2.11.0 had dropped support for centrally defined protected
repositories; I adjusted the test setup to switch to the new --ngc
approach, using an .ngc file cribbed from upstream's test/prefetch
directory.

Now I definitely need to get back to my own real life, though. :-)

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu