Re: Is there anything blocking pysam update?

On 10/15/21 11:33 AM, Nilesh Patra wrote:

Update:

===> pyvcf

Fixed and uploaded. This problem was due to new setuptools.

===> cnvkit

This looked like a flaky failure, and probably it was due to tests running in parallel.
I uploaded with what I considered sensible

I have re-confirmed that they build fine with new pysam, and these failures never had anything to do with new pysam.

So I will stem ahead and upload pysam to unstable in a while, after doing a few more tests

I rebuilt seqcluster and bcbio both, and they have no problems building with new pysam.

Since pretty much everything looked good, I uploaded pysam to unstable.

Nilesh