Re: Is there anything blocking pysam update?

On 10/15/21 2:01 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi Nilesh,

Am Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 01:17:52AM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
python3-pysam seems to lag several versions behind in the archive -- is there something blocking it?
I updated to a newer release than the one committed in salsa and everything works smooth.

If there is no good reason for holding an upload, and the update looks good, please upload, or give
me a green flag and I'll do this

Since pysam has a lot of rdepends we should run at least ratt or upload
to experimental first.

I just uploaded to experimental, let's wait for britney pseudo-excuses then.
I've meanwhile spawned a reverse-rebuild for all reverse-B-D in a (relatively-)overloaded VPS -- let's see again.

Nilesh