Re: golang-github-dataence-porter2 fails autopkgtest

First off, thanks for taking care of the update!

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:

> Am Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 01:18:06PM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
>
>> And on a related note, do you think it makes sense to move this package to
>> the golang team instead?
>> This also doesn't look exactly bioinformatics either, rather a
>> porter-stemmer. So for the sake of consistency, it'd IMO be good to move it
>> there -- thoughts?
>
> I'm perfectly fine with this.  Just do what you consider sensible.

I'd opted to go with a team to which I already belong, corresponding to
the package's sole reverse dependency of any sort (ncbi-entrez-direct).
That said, if somebody (e.g. Nilesh) from the Go team wants to take the
package over, they're certainly welcome to it. :-)

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu