Re: golang-github-dataence-porter2 fails autopkgtest

Hi,

On Thu, 14 Oct, 2021, 1:05 pm Andreas Tille, <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Aaron,

I updated golang-github-dataence-porter2 since uscan failed parsing
upstream (there were no tags and I switched to git mode).  Unfortunately
the autopkgtest fails in my pbuilder chroot.  Can you (or anybody else
who is comfortable with go) could have a look?

Salsa CI passes:

https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/golang-github-dataence-porter2/-/jobs/2070558

Are all your changes pushed to salsa?

And on a related note, do you think it makes sense to move this package to the golang team instead?
This also doesn't look exactly bioinformatics either, rather a porter-stemmer. So for the sake of consistency, it'd IMO be good to move it there -- thoughts?