Re: Autopkgtest fails in new version of shasta

Hello all,

It ran fine today, so it looks like you beat me to fixing it.

Unfortunately my faculty now blocks connections via the SMTP port, so email communications are more difficult. That is, until I set up a method around it.

Is there anything outstanding that you would like me to look at? node-destroy still needs uploading (from a month ago). Other than that, this weekend looks much more free for me.

Kind regards,
Shayan