OT: which editor or editing widgit does it use? (was: Re: Project proposal for the Debian Med group)

On Saturday, October 02, 2021 02:23:35 PM Guido Rovera wrote:
> Here are some details about the project.

> - Markdown editor with powerful formatting options, to create structured
> media-rich web pages without programming knowledge

Which editor / editing widgit does it use?  Is it scintilla by any chance, or
maybe the kde kwrite / kate widgit, or is it something different, maybe custom
built?

I write my notes (non-medical) using TWiki / Foswiki markup and wondering if I
could adapt your software to work with that.

I currently use kate as the editor, with syntax highlighting for that markup
via a .xml file in the kate / kwrite "format" (for lack of the more correct
word), and am working (have been working) on moving to a scintilla based
editor (of which there are quite a few, either working or in development
(possibly as many as 100?).