Project proposal for the Debian Med group

Dear Debian Med members,
my name is Guido Rovera and I am a medical doctor but also a linux user and an enthusiast developer.
I was referenced to the Debian Med group by a member of the debian-devel IRC channel.
I would like to submit a project proposal to the Debian Med group.
I have recently developed a linux-native open-source software called "TechneNotes" (https://grovera.gitlab.io/technenotes/ - see details below) that can greatly help medical doctors / scientists / researchers and developers to better organize their knowledge / research material and results.
I would like for this software to be packaged in order to facilitate its diffusion among linux users.
In the past I have already tried to learn how to create debian packages, but that task proved to be too complex and time-consuming; I came to the conclusion that I should focus on maintaining and improving the software. Therefore I am currently looking for a developer that is interested in the project and could package it for debian / ubuntu / mint.

Here are some details about the project.
TechneNotes is an open-source Linux-native (GTK) markdown note-taking software built for scientists and developers.
On the official website (https://grovera.gitlab.io/technenotes/) there is an introductory video that explains why TechneNotes was developed and how it may differ from other note-taking softwares (of course you can explore the software to discover even more).
Preview of TechneNotes features:
- performant database with support for hierarchical notes, pagination, ordering, and drag & drop functionalities
- Markdown editor with powerful formatting options, to create structured media-rich web pages without programming knowledge
- possibility to insert image/video galleries and links to local or remote files, to surpass the limitations of standard text documents
- multi-tabs support, links to other notes and content sharing between notes

Considering your interest in Linux and open-source, I wanted to inform you of this newly released open-source Linux application (official Github repository: https://github.com/grovera-md/TechneNotes), hoping that you could help me to make this project available to the community.

Best regards,

Guido Rovera (TechneNotes creator)