Re: apache arrow anyone?

On 23.08.21 14:47, Sascha Steinbiss wrote:
Hi Andreas,

[...]
I'd recomment to move the packaging from satta to one of the
interested teams (either science or med or something that is close to
that audience).
I'd be very happy to do that as I am a maintainer in both med and
science. Just did not see the relevance for one of these teams back then
when I did the first packaging. Sooo, which one would you recommend? I
can move the repo as soon as we decide where to.

My use case is not of a scientific nature, so Steffen if yours is not
primarily med-focused, do we want to simply use `science-team`?

I also think that the science-team's repository is where it should go.

Nice!

Steffen