Re: CuteSV (Was: PyEnsembl - how does that help us?)

On Sun, May 23, 2021 at 11:36:43PM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> On 5/23/21 10:00 PM, tony mancill wrote:
> > On Sun, May 23, 2021 at 06:16:42PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> >> https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/catfishq
> >> is ready for review+sponsoring.
> >> Many thanks!
> >
> > Hello Steffen, hi Debian Med@
> >
> > Since I have worked on the fastqc package in the past and am trying to
> > increase my knowledge about FASTQ in general, I am planning to review
> > catfishq and sponsor an upload.
> >
> > I am posting to try to avoid duplicated efforts and because many on the
> > team are much faster than I am at reviewing and uploading... :)
>
> The github (not pypi) repository for this contains test data, please consider adding that
> and running autopkgtests on it, before uploading.
> The data size is barely 8K, so it can directly to d/tests dir

Hi Nilesh,

I didn't see this until after I uploaded but I like the idea.  We appear
to be on the same wavelength!  :)

I used the file from github, but since the test data is tiny (21 bytes)
and not a binary file, I didn't bother with a repack.  It is included in
debian/tests/ [1] and the source documented in debian/copyright [2].

Cheers,
tony

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/catfishq/-/commit/b74ea1c6a2cd5e7785de92389a354b5e01de6f33
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/catfishq/-/commit/fc82fefbad239d5e86c0374896a3af72d2e90e2f