Please keep enabling salsa CI for any packages you work on

Hi,

Few days earlier I ran a script which changed the default file to d/salsa-ci.yml

So basically every package in the med-team has the default config file set to d/salsa-ci.yml and pushing to any repository will trigger the CI

[ **NOTE: please don't mass push to hundreds of repos at once** ]

However, for any "NEW" packages you push, this file will not be set.
Please consider doing it with migrating to Settings > CI/CD and changing the config file, or run the command(documented in `salsa` manpage)

$ salsa update_repo --ci-config-path debian/salsa-ci.yml med-team/<package-name>

You might need elevated permissions for the above command to work, though

I'll try propagating it in the inject-to-salsa-git when I get a bit more time (it'll take a couple of days more at least)

PS: I have fixed the config for all new packages that Steffen pushed in past few days so everything should be nice for now.

Nilesh