Re: Please track you new packages in Blends tasks (Was: pullseq_1.0.2-1_amd64.changes is NEW)

Hi Andreas,

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 03:30:51PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Nilesh,
>
> I'm very happy to see your performance to add new packages to the pool.
> That's really cool.  It would be nice if you would add packages you
> are working on to the relevent Debian Med task even if it is only in
> Git (not even uploaded to new).  The information is gathered with about
> 24 hours delay.  It helps to keep our metapackages up to date and is
> also helpful to get our users informed what we are doing.

If I'm not mistaken, I need to add it here[1], right?
Since these NEW packages are not yet accepted, is
adding in "Recommends:" still OK?
(Or is this done with the ulterior motive that these will be accepted
someday?)

In any case, I do not have push access in the blends-team
Please consider adding me in to the , or grant me maint access to this repo

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/med

> Thanks again for all your contributions

Thanks to you for watching me!

PS: I'm moving away from google services gradually, hence please
consider avoiding npatra974@gmail.com (which you sent this mail to) for CC/when
reaching out quickly is the intention, please instead CC/Send to nilesh@riseup.net / nilesh@debian.org
for these purposes

Nilesh