Please track you new packages in Blends tasks (Was: pullseq_1.0.2-1_amd64.changes is NEW)

Hi Nilesh,

I'm very happy to see your performance to add new packages to the pool.
That's really cool.  It would be nice if you would add packages you
are working on to the relevent Debian Med task even if it is only in
Git (not even uploaded to new).  The information is gathered with about
24 hours delay.  It helps to keep our metapackages up to date and is
also helpful to get our users informed what we are doing.

Thanks again for all your contributions

     Andreas.