Outreachy project: complete workflows of tools

Hi Debian-Med team!

-- this should be a reply to the sprint report, sorry I was not in the
list at the moment --

One of the topics we discussed was to have an additional Outreachy
intern to work on creating educational material, such as video
tutorials, to showcase workflows in the field using Debian-Med tools. We
brainstormed about qime, microbiome, but the idea would be to let the
student free to pick a workflow she/he has some experience with.

Reading the list archive I saw a message by Tony Travis as a great
example of solving biological problems with our tools: "I use the
software you've packaged for my own work on the molecular genetics of
drought-tolerance and Nitrogen-use-efficiency in Rice and for studies of
the micro-virome of Tsetse files and Mosquitoes as well as for the
cancer genomics work on the cluster at the Mario Negri Institute in
Milan."

I volunteer to help to shape the proposal, and whatever else you need
(with my limited knowledge in the field) to make this come true.

Cheers,

Tassia.