[sprint] brian with both multiarch support and performances

Hi Michael,

following this morning upload of brian in experimental, out of
the build logs[0], I can see so far, under tabular form:

	debarch    machine     build flags       tests
	=========  ==========  ================  =======
	amd64      x86_64      -march=native     ok
	arm64      aarch64     -march=native     ok
	armel      armv7l      -march=native     ok
	armhf      armv7l      -march=native     ok
	i386       i686        -march=native     ok
	mips64el   mips64      -march=native     ok
	mipsel     mips        -march=native     ok
	ppc64el    ppc64le     -mcpu -mtune      ok
	s390x      s390x       -march=native     ok
	---------  ----------  ----------------  -------
	alpha                  Build pending     pending
	hppa       parisc64    identify failed   ok
	hurd-i386  i686-AT386  -march=native     ok
	m68k       m68k        no native tuning  skipped
	powerpc    ?           Build pending     pending
	ppc64      ?           Build pending     pending
	riscv64    riscv64     no native tuning  ok
	sparc64    sparc64     -mcpu -mtune      ok
	---------  ----------  ----------------  -------
	bsd-amd64  ?           BD-Uninstallable  skipped
	bsd-i386   ?           BD-Uninstallable  skipped
	ia64       ?           BD-Uninstallable  skipped
	sh4        ?           BD-Uninstallable  skipped
	x32        ?           BD-Uninstallable  skipped

[0] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=brian&suite=experimental

I didn't expect an "i686-AT386" machine type on hurd-i386, and
even less catching it as it should, with -march=native.  I also
didn't know the machine for hppa, but now I should be okay with
catching parisc* CPUs.  I also recalled about a part of the
scripts/packages/mkdebian in Linux source code which does a
mapping of deveral deb archs and uname machine, so I'm expecting
to get most of my uname machines right from now on.

alpha and power (big endian) seemed rather busy, so I'm wary to
push too many more brian experimental build needlessly; the
build took more than five hours on riscv64 and still running.
Qemu has been faster on my riscv64 test, so probably a memory
concern.  I pushed a new version[1] targeting experimental, more
appropriate hopefully, if you wish to have a look.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/brian/

Would you think this would be okay for unstable, or should
remain within experimental ?  (Given this is soft freeze,
remaining in experimental is probably the way to go, unless
performances are so slow it would justify an important bug.)

Cheers,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da