Re: [help] porting brian on MIPS and POWER, or dropping support

Hi Nilesh,

Nilesh Patra, on 2021-01-30 22:57:55 +0530:
> Unfortunately, ssh'ing on "mips64el" machines is resulting in timeouts
> somehow - no idea there. I can however ssh to mips(32)el machines.
>
> That being said, I built it on a ppc64el porter box, and the build works
> fine there. Attaching the log for reference. It probably didn't cross build
> for you, as per earlier mail.
> I suggest that you upload this then, and we simply file removal bugs in
> case it still doesn't work on mips64 (although I smell another false
> positive here)
>
> Let me know what you think about this.

It looks like I'm getting bitten by the virtualisation layers,
wouldn't be the first time nor the last.  I finish the check
that I triggered to remove risks of baseline violations, run a
routine-update to wrap up the package and will upload; it looks
like it might be worth it.

Many thanks for your time and your additional checks,  :)
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da