Re: [help] porting brian on MIPS and POWER, or dropping support

On Sat, 30 Jan, 2021, 8:14 pm Étienne Mollier, <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org> wrote:
Hi again,

Nevermind that:

Étienne Mollier, on 2021-01-30 14:33:41 +0100:
>   * I curiously couldn't locate mipsel builds in my backups, but
>     from what I recall I got results very similar to mips64el.

The build goes through on mipsel (but not mips64el)!  I did not
recall correctly it seems; it might be a clue about what could
be wrong.

That sounds unusual. It's usually the other way round - can it be a false positive?
Should I try this on a mips64 porter box?

Nilesh