Re: [help] porting brian on MIPS and POWER, or dropping support

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Tille, on 2021-01-30 15:31:57 +0100:
> IMHO we should focus on getting the package into testing for those
> architectures that are frequently used (which means temporary removal of
> existing older package versions on architectures where the current
> version might fail to build).
>
> Once this is done and we have time we can try to care for the rest.

True.  I'm aware of a couple of packages which are currently out
of Testing due to missing architecture build, and I believe I
delayed request for removal for long enough.  Will start with
brian to buy us some time.

Thanks for insisting on that aspect,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da