Re: [RFR] qcumber 2.3.0-2 and piuparts issues

On Tue, 12 Jan, 2021, 11:26 pm Étienne Mollier, <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org> wrote:
Greetings,

Étienne Mollier, on 2021-01-11 19:00:06 +0100:
> No worries, then I'm trying to see how things go with the
> strategy below:
>
> > > My current idea would be to upload without the preinst mangling,
> > > hope this is sufficient, and if not then append the preinst.

The piuparts run of qcumber looks good, modulo #897040:

        https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/pass/qcumber_2.3.0-2.log

The package should be back into Testing this weekend.

Hey, thanks for your work on this. It was lying on my bench for a long time by now :-)

However, any idea as to why the corresponding salsa CI on piuparts fails?

https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/qcumber/-/jobs/1332459