[RFR] qcumber 2.3.0-2 and piuparts issues

Hi all,

I've been trying to address piuparts errors preventing qcumber
to migrate to Testing.  After having spent some time trying to
understand what piuparts was trying to tell me, it turned out
there was an issue with the handling of the configuration file
/etc/qcumber/config.txt, which in new installations of qcumber
2.3.0-1 ends up containing a second line wrong:

	[DEFAULT]
	kraken_db = kraken_db =
	adapter = /usr/share/trimmomatic

Current changes I pushed to Salsa as an hypothetical qcumber
version 2.3.0-2 allow installation of a default configuration
with what seems to me the proper default value:

	[DEFAULT]
	kraken_db = /var/lib/kraken/minikraken_20141208
	adapter = /usr/share/trimmomatic

However, the piuparts upgrade test fails when using qcumber
2.3.0-1 as a starting point due to the modified configuration
file interface poping up:

  Configuration file '/etc/qcumber/config.txt'
   ==> Modified (by you or by a script) since installation.
   ==> Package distributor has shipped an updated version.
     What would you like to do about it ?  Your options are:
      Y or I  : install the package maintainer's version
      N or O  : keep your currently-installed version
        D     : show the differences between the versions
        Z     : start a shell to examine the situation
   The default action is to keep your current version.
  *** config.txt (Y/I/N/O/D/Z) [default=N] ? dpkg: error processing package qcumber (--configure):
   end of file on stdin at conffile prompt

I tried to fix this issue, but this involved adding a preinst
script which would mangle the existing configuration file to put
back the default value.  But I believe this issue may not be
blocking, as this behavior could easily go against the Debian
policy section 10.7.3:

> local changes must be preserved during a package upgrade

My current idea would be to upload without the preinst mangling,
hope this is sufficient, and if not then append the preinst.
But maybe someone with more experience have better insights on
that category of problems?  In any case, changes are available
for review Salsa:

	https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/qcumber

Note if you wish to try by yourself, fontconfig is currently
preventing the piuparts purge test to work properly, so you may
need to use `piuparts --warn-on-leftovers-after-purge ...`.

Please consider upload or DM grant if, in spite of the issues at
play, you feel appropriate.

Kind Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da