Re: Acquiring Dental RVG on Linux

Am Samstag, 12. Dezember 2020, 17:30:54 CET schrieb Sonali Warunjikar:
> On Sat, Dec 12, 2020 at 09:10:21PM +0530, Sonali Warunjikar wrote:
> > Next step requires going to clinic and exposing it to xray and see what
> > happens. Will update soon.
>
> No luck. For the same end point that showed data being received in usbmon,
> the read call times out even after X ray exposure.
>
> So some protocol is involved - something to be sent to the device prior to
> exposure. Will try to figure out.

I vaguely remember some Windows tool that allowed to capture an USB
communication and replay it.

By doing that you might be able to do some test runs and see what changes. If
it is the same patient it might be just the data that is different for different
traces.

Can you share a usbmon recording ? I cannot promise to be of much help but it
sure sounds interesting.