Re: Acquiring Dental RVG on Linux

Am Samstag, 12. Dezember 2020, 06:59:26 CET schrieb Sonali Warunjikar:

> On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 07:22:21PM +0100, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> > http://vusb-analyzer.sourceforge.net/

> Due to pygtk requirement not being met on my ubuntu 20.04 above doesn't

> work. Yes there are quirks to get it to work. But for now I am comfortable

> looking at usbmon also and do some experiments. If they don't work I'll

> get into the quirks.

There seems to be a deb for that

http://archive.debian.org/debian-archive/debian/pool/contrib/v/vusb-analyzer/

That makes the cmdline interface work it seems.

Now it works without the gtk interface but that is not desirable.

It is missing gnomecanvas which is apparently satisfied by python-gnome2

which is not available after Debian jessie.

Disclaimer: it may break your system

I added deb http://cz.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic main universe

to the sources list and installed the dependencies without a hitch.