Re: some bioconductor packages up for peer review

Am 09.12.20 um 11:51 schrieb Andreas Tille:
On Tue, Dec 08, 2020 at 02:47:57PM +0100, Steffen Möller wrote:
a series of packages on

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tApLhVqxRZ2VOuMH_aPUgFENQJfbLlB_PFH_Ah_q7hM/edit#gid=1251251902

somehow does not seem to have gone anywhere. I just added
r-bioc-gseabase and r-bioc-gsva to that list.
Sorry, its bug squashing season.  We have *lots* of open bugs - several
RC and I'm afraid several packages not in testing (see the cluster3
issue).  At least I do not pay any attention to the spreadsheet
currently.
And you should not. Just fine.
Once we are settled with all *existing* packages I might
watch out for new ones.  If its important for you to continue with new
packages that's perfectly fine, but if its just about R packages which
are usually extremely straightforward I'd recommend to go for it.
Will do.
However, I've checked q2-dada and uploaded to new.

I invite for a peer review of
https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/q2-fragment-insertion .

Kind of a meta-bug we have is that we fail to complete the packaging of
the workflows. There is (almost) always some package that is somehow
difficult to package. Sadly, Nextflow is one of them.

Steffen