Mutual Website Boost?

Greetings!

I'm Rodney, an SEO Manager at https://namecheap.com/ — one of the
world's largest domain registrars. We’re also a global provider of web tech
services, from hosting and Managed Wordpress, to VPN, CDN and useful apps like
a free Logo Maker. Our primary audience are serious entrepreneurs and
growing SMEs.

We’ve come across your posts on http://gidijexes.mihanblog.com/post/240,
and think they would be a great match for a linking partnership that will
be of mutual benefit. As you know, backlinks are a powerful and
legitimate way to boost SEO rankings.

I’d like to propose the following:

Namecheap’s Content Team is constantly writing fresh, quality
information for our large audience base, around a broad range of online business
growth topics. Added to our popular https://www.namecheap.com/blog/, we
write regular standalone articles housed in product URL silos. One of our
Senior Copywriters will add a natural link to your site in a relevant
article, designed for high-value shareability.

Since our audience interest overlaps, there are several ways you can
link to us that would be compatible with your existing content agenda.
Such as in one of your blog guides, or a review themed article to
establish yourself as an industry thought leader. The backlink URL we’d like to
spotlight is: https://www.namecheap.com/vpn/

*If you’d like any guidance from one of our Senior Copywriters on how
this can be optimally inserted into your content, we’ll be happy to
collaborate.

Unlike most backlink requests, our proposal doesn’t rely on extra
time and writing resources to create dedicated content. Our SEO
partnership would be purely based around adding natural links within marketing
content that either exists (with good traffic) or is already planned by our
Content Teams.

Established in 2001, Namecheap is globally well regarded, so we offer
you a high-value link. As an example, our current Moz domain authority is
93, with over 80 million linking domains.

As you’re aware, ranking competitiveness only gets more challenging
in an ever-growing digital marketplace. We can also offer an ongoing
partnership if that interests you — any time you link to us in a quality way, we
will do the same.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this mutually beneficial
proposal.

Best Regards,

Rodney Brazil
SEO Manager