Re: Bugs "fails to migrate to testing for too long" (Was: cluster3 dropped out of testing)

On Wed, 9 Dec 2020, 8:43 pm tony mancill, <tmancill@debian.org> wrote:
I made a binary upload of this package yesterday and got this response:

> binary:cluster3 is NEW.
> binary:cluster3 is NEW.
>
> Your package has been put into the NEW queue, which requires manual action
> from the ftpteam to process. The upload was otherwise valid (it had a good
> OpenPGP signature and file hashes are valid), so please be patient.

Which is mildly surprising, because I don't see changes to the package
that would require it go back through NEW [1].  But in any event, it's
in the queue and I will track it.

That's because the overrides for the binaries were removed, since binaries of that package are not in any of (testing, unstable, experimental), so it's considered a new binary.